Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wishlist of Lady Unreal

Wish list of Lady Unreal

I want the moon,
I want the most handsome groom
I want to win all the beauty contests
I want to have life’s very best!

I won’t cook any food
I will affect the Sensex with my fluctuating mood

Handsome men will follow me everywhere
Some will adore, some will desire my company, some will simply stare

Someone will give me a rose
To be held close to the nose

I will ask for a garden
And faint will my fan, ardent

I will be the lady behind successful men
And I will be the cause of failure for the unsuccessful men

I will travel the world by a chartered plane whenever I wanna
I will sleep on heaps of diamonds and wear lots of chaandi sona

I will not let anyone disobey me ever
All will fall for me, foolish men and clever

I will own more cars than there are stars in the sky
I will have more handkerchiefs than there will be tears in my eye

I will be this way, never change
Enough of knowing me, do something else for a change!

Saurabh Niranjan Turakhia
04.15(34)a.m.
09/05/2005
Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home